Podcast with tips and techniques perfect for IT pros because they’re helpful.
When a Client Wants to Bypass the Help Desk – The Compassionate Geek
Terry, an owner of a mid-sized MSP wrote: “I’m wondering if you have anything on voicemail, specifically an outbound voicemail message on the owner’s mobile or direct phone to tell customers as nicely as possible to direct their technical question to the helpdesk line. I have some clients that always want to call me directly. … When a Client Wants to Bypass the Help Desk Read More » The post When a Client Wants to Bypass the Help Desk appeared first on Don R. Crawley, CSP, DTM.
- When a Client Wants to Bypass the Help Desk
- How to Handle an Angry or Abusive Customer
- How to Deal with Inappropriate Behavior
- Ingenuity and Perseverance in a Time of COVID
- Your Life Matters
- How to Manage Your Personal Stress When the Whole World is Upside Down
- Customer Service Like Amazon
- The Fine Art of Listening Well
- How to Manage Your Own Emotions
- IT Customer Experience Like a Michelin-Starred Restaurant